It's the future, Jim, but not as we know it...

There's more to tomorrow than robots, flying cars, and a faster internet.
22C+ is all about Deep Futures, futures that matter. Welcome to futures fantastic, unexpected, profound, but most of all deeply meaningful...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

You are welcome to join True Purpose!


It's always great to read the comments and emails of people who visit this blog. The good news is that I have started a "meet up" group called True Purpose, so that we can all keep in touch and share ideas. You can find out more about it via the link, below, and the summary which follows.

I hope to 'see' you there!

Marcus

http://www.meetup.com/True-Purpose/



Your True Purpose is a higher calling. Because of the demands of modern socities, most people tend to sleepwalk their way through life, failing to listen to the intuitive voice of their inner Sage.

The True Purpose group is for people who want to keep developing their knowledge of their True Purpose. In this group you will learn more from me (Marcus) and also from other group members, whom I trust will, from time to time, contribute ideas, articles, insight, personal experiences and wisdom.

My intention in starting this group is to help keep people on the right track. After reading that book, article or attending that meeting or workshop, there is a need to follow through with real world actions. Knowing that others are working through similar issues to you can be a great help. The hectic lifestyles of modern societies sometimes cause those of us committed to a more spiritually rewarding life feel very isolated; but it is important to remember that we are not alone!

You will also be updated with news of coming events, meetings and workshops. This will include my own, but you can post yours here as well, as long as we don't get saturated with them!

4 comments:

  1. I have been wrestling with my purpose all day today, Marcus. I love how the universe works. It sounds like a fabby idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to add "fabby" to my dictionary, Natalie! You are welcome to join the group if you like, although it's a bit far to travel for meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea, Marcus. Can I join being here in the US? I realize Hong Kong is a ways away, but there are ways of bringing people together via pod casts or Skype.

    I agree with the thought we need to know we are not alone in our endeavors to walk our path of spirituality. It is indeed hard when one is surrounded by those that are not understanding of this. The blog world has helped me immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, of course you can join, Nancy. Feel free to write on the group if you like - it's not just for my self-promotion! The main reason I have started this is to give back-up to people who do my workshops, but I see no reason why other people interested in these kinds of domains of knowledge cannot join up - people who read the blog or have read my books and articles would be the most likely to benefit, I think. I'll be having meetings here in HK, but maybe eventually there will be enough people to have video meet-ups or even video workshops/talks. The latter would have to be short, of course.

    ReplyDelete